I have been so excited for Christmas! Terron and I both love Christmas! As soon as we got done with dinner on Thanksgiving day I put my decorations up. Then we got our tree and Terron and I spent a night decorating it and watching Christmas shows. I think that is my favorite part about Christmas is that Terron loves to do everything with me. Our favorite thing is to cuddle up in the truck and ride around looking at Christmas lights. We don't park and make out like we used to, we do wait until we get back home now. (haha I can just see my mom's face right now, sorry mom I had to)
I had my first experience of getting a real Christmas tree over the weekend. My family has had a fake tree for as long as I can remember because my dad struggled when it came to taking us out more than 2 days before Christmas to get the tree so my mom just got a fake one so we could put it up when WE wanted. So I have totally missed out on the tree hunting thing. Well Luch and Dan hadn't gotten their tree yet so on saturday evening right as it decided to snow we headed out to get a tree. I have to admit I had a blast. We took Miley along who had never seen snow before she was amazed and loved it. We went past Terry's ranch and took some dirt rode and then we got out and walked. We split up Terron, Miley, and I went one way and Danika and Luchel went the other. I sang Christmas carols to Terron most of the time, he did sing along once in a while but we just walked around in the snow holding hands and chasing the dog until we found the tree. I had so much fun it's great to make new traditions together every year! I think tree hunting is going to be one of ours from now on. I haven't decided to put a real tree in my house, but one would be cute out on our lawn with lights...... we are still compromising about all that stuff! Terron normally gives in:)
So as for my Christmas shopping, Well I was going to be totally be on the ball this year and have all my christmas shopping done early. Well I actually did all but Terron. I had all my christmas presents bought and wrapped before december first. The only glitch was Ters. I try and surprise him every year which I haven't been successful at but this year so I am still working on his but other than that I am almost ready to go. I still can't believe its here already snow and all.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh..to be young and kidless again! I'm glad you guys are starting fun traditions now and enjoying eachother! Love it!
Post a Comment