"In all of living, have joy and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
Friday, April 17, 2009
Yay! He is finally here. We are so excited about our newest nephew! He is gorgeous and we love him tons! Terron was lovin the little baby, he even got pooped on! Congratulations pal!
hey sara... it was so good seeing you the other day. you are so dang cute and so dang skinny!! way to go-- it takes so much hard work! hope everything is goin great for you--- you really did look pretty natural with baby brogen!! hehehe
Terron and I have been together for six years! We made it through high school, a mission and now three years of marriage! We are just starting a new journey together which we are so excited about! Parenthood!
5 comments:
well if Terron is all for what are we waiting for...?
Your turn! :)
Haha I like your friends, I think you look like a natural you better get on that...
hey sara... it was so good seeing you the other day. you are so dang cute and so dang skinny!! way to go-- it takes so much hard work! hope everything is goin great for you--- you really did look pretty natural with baby brogen!! hehehe
Sara! How are you!?!?!! I am glad I found you on here. You look so beautiful. You and Terron look so happy!
Post a Comment