Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Month of May!

Okay I know this post is really old but I haven't been able to put any pictures on my computer the past couple of months because it has had some issues. So the next couple of posts is a recap of what we did in may. The last weekend in May Terron and I went to California with Dan and LuChel. We had so much fun! We ended up going to the beach, The San Diego Temple and Sea World! Sea World was fun but it was so crowded that you could hardly move. We all had tons of un on the beach. We played in the water, tanned and read magazines, tried to build sand castles and watched the sun set. We had a great trip. Thanks Dan and LuChel for the awesome time!








We had a blast on the beach! Terron convinced me to go clear out in the water. I was brave and went with him but the waves got a little out of control so when a big one would hit he would lift me up so that I could breath and he would suck in all the water. What a sweet guy. We ate our dinner on the beach the second night we were there and watched the sun set. We also got some great sun burns. Terron and I peeled for a week.



We tried so hard to build a sand castle but it just wasn't happening for us.




The San Diego Temple was absolutely gorgeous! It is just as pretty on the inside as it is on the outside.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Haha I love that it is August and you're updating Mays... Love you! It looks like you guys had a blast I loved the pics I have never been to Sea World, it is on my list of places to go!

Jared & Shannon said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of you kissing on the beach. Ahhhhh! How romantic:)