I guess it is about time I update my blog. We are getting close to the arrival of this little guy and we can't wait.......I think :) So far things have really gone pretty smooth for me. I have been really lucky and haven't had any sickness, or heartburn, or most of the other symptoms a lot of people have to deal with. I can already tell that this baby is going to give us a run for our money. He is so active and moves all the time, really I don't think he sleeps in there at all! He still doesn't have a name......that is my fault. Everything that we have come up with just doesn't seem right, I keep waiting to have inspiration of some kind but it hasn't happened for me yet. I just want to make sure I get his name right so I am just not going to name him until I find it. Terron is getting more and more impatient for him to get here. He thinks it is taking forever but it has really gone by quickly for me. I don't think that the reality of being parents has really set in for either of us. I don't think it will until they send us home with him. We have got his crib and nursery set up for the most part. I couldn't find any baby bedding I liked so I got this great idea to make my own. I bought the material, got it home and then decided that there was no way I could tackle this project. Lucky for me Terron has an extremely talented grandma that I convinced to help me out. Thank you Grandma Hunt for bailing me out on that one. My baby shower was this last weekend, there was such a good turn out! Thank you to everyone for coming and supporting us! Also thank you so much to all of our family for all the work they put into the shower. My mom especially, THANK YOU MOM! Now all we have left to do is wait........
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I was so sad I missed your baby shower but I had sick kids and Rand is somewhere in the deep woods killing things. I can't wait to see how cute your baby is going to be. Glad everything went well!
LISA!!!!!! Oh i love her! :)
It is about freaking time Sara! Geez louise, i wanna see a good pic of your cute belly too!
I am so excited for you guys, you both will be GREAT parents!
Sara! Long time! I can't believe you're pregnant! Congrats:) And I can't believe you're due a couple days before me. Btw you are adorable pregnant. Good luck with everything
Post a Comment