SO CUTE! Look at all that hair! Congratulations on you new little one! I hope you love motherhood, most days anyway ;) I can't believe you named him Jaden, that's the name we have picked out for our little boy! We're spelling it differently though. Great minds think alike!
Seriously. SO FREAKING cute! I love his hair! I am so in love and i haven't even met him! PS i am coming to sunny SG tonight...maybe we can meet up????
Terron and I have been together for six years! We made it through high school, a mission and now three years of marriage! We are just starting a new journey together which we are so excited about! Parenthood!
4 comments:
SO CUTE! Look at all that hair! Congratulations on you new little one! I hope you love motherhood, most days anyway ;) I can't believe you named him Jaden, that's the name we have picked out for our little boy! We're spelling it differently though. Great minds think alike!
Seriously. SO FREAKING cute! I love his hair! I am so in love and i haven't even met him!
PS i am coming to sunny SG tonight...maybe we can meet up????
HE IS SO SO CUTE. You guys did good. Congrats. Lovin the hair.
Sarah he is so dang cute! Seriously, BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment