Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jaden pictures

Summer is flying by and Jaden is growing like a weed.  He is such a sweet little boy that is full of smiles!  He is already a thrill seeker, the crazier ride the better for him.  But when he does hold still (normally when he is asleep)  he looks like a little angel!





He loves to chew on everything!

He was so sleepy I gave him his bottle in his high chair while we ate dinner and before we knew it he was sound asleep.
Jaden went on his first tractor ride last week.  He was scared to death when we first climbed in with daddy but he slowly warmed up to the tractor and decided it was pretty fun.
This is typically what I find when I leave Terron babysitting Jaden.  

I love this picture!  I don't know why but there is something adorable about a baby's naked bum!  

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

He is so cute!! I love naked baby pictures! He has the cutest cheeks!