Friday, August 5, 2011

24th of July

Our day started out of course with the parade which Jaden loved!  One of his favorite things to do is sit outside and watch the cars go by so to see them up close and all dressed up was right up his alley.


Our next stop was a BBQ with the Trumans and then to the reservoir for fishing and more food.  Ter took Jaden swimming.  I thought he would hate it but he loved it cold water and all.
A little cousin love!

Peyt and Ash were determined that they were going to feed him his baby food, I think he got more all over his face than in his mouth.  He was a pretty good sport about it:)
After we got home we went to my mom's house for fireworks.  Every year we have a fireworks show at her house.  Terron and Jed took care of our entertainment that night and did a great job!  Jaden loved all of it and wouldn't take his eyes of the fireworks.  We finally got him to bed around midnight that night.  I was feeling kind of bad but I figure a couple times a year of going to bed late can't hurt to bad.


No comments: