Terron and I took a little trip to Oregon the week before Christmas! It was beautiful! I couldn't believe how green it was even in the middle of Dec. We ate some amazing sea food while we were there. Eating fish that isn't caught fresh just won't measure up to what we had there! We spent 4 days there and spent a lot of our time just touring around. We spent Sunday Driving up the coast. Which was also gorgeous! I was in heaven with all the green. If you know me very well you know that I hate our sage brush and cedar trees. It was so fun to get away but I missed my baby boy so much!!! I was definitely ready to get home to see Jaden. Only time will tell whether or not we will be visiting Oregon again soon...................
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love that lighthouse! Glad you enjoyed your trip!
Post a Comment