Friday, November 14, 2008

Great finds on my trip

These are a few of the great finds I had on our shopping trip!
 

We always hit this huge store kinda like a michaels except Much bigger they always have amazing deals so of course I coudln't help myself and I did buy more scrapbook stuff! But I will use it I swear! I have this serious issue that i love to buy things like scrapbook stuff but then instead of using it I just LOVE to organize it! I am not crazy though it runs in the family I found out because my aunt Elaine admitted that she has the same problem with having everything organized like I do.
As pathetic as it is it is like my favorite hobbie....I know I am sick!

 


So these are my cute sunglasses, my knock of purse, amazingly cute shoes and jewlery. I bought all of this for what I would pay for one pair of shoes at christensens! I know its rediculous but true!

No comments: