Friday, November 14, 2008
Shop Til You Drop!
This is me with my loot, my awesome auntie that makes the trip possible, and me & my mom on the bus excited to get our shopping on.
Okay So the bus ride down was excellent for two reasons
1. I slept the entire time and I don't really remember it
2. I finally won the money!!!
So for the 6 or so years that I have gone I have never won the money. But my luck finally changed! Yay for me! We all put in a dollar and then auntie draws out a name and they win a little extra shopping money! We always have a blast & the trip definately started out well for me.
So I bought a ton of cute material down the alley but my real find was at the swap meet with this cute brown and blue blanket. The lady that made these were amazing and she gave me a heck of a deal. So now all I need is a baby to put in it........ uh Terron........
This is down the ally that we shop and also one of the dozen fabric stores we bargin shop at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Makes me so sad I missed it! I still wish I would have had you get me a freakin giraffe purse but I could just steal yours since it is in my possession right now and I will surprise you with something else for your birthday. Hmmm.......
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I am jealous of your loot.
Sara-
Where in the world were you? Wherever you went shopping I wish I could've been there. You might have to take me with you next year.
SOOO jealous! I better get an invite next year.....PLEASE? :)
Post a Comment